Many of the people Posted this issue on technet forum when we change the password it takes 15 minutes to work
This latency exists by design for Internet Information Services (IIS) performance reasons and is controlled by the following registry setting.
- Start Registry Editor (Regedt32.exe) on the server that is running IIS and through which the user gains access to OWA.
- Locate the following key in the registry:
- On the Edit menu, click Add Value, and then add the following registry value:
- Value Name: UserTokenTTL (Note This is case-sensitive!)
- Data Type: REG_DWORD
- Value Range: 0 – 0x7FFFFFFF (Note This unit is in seconds.)
- Exit Registry Editor, and then restart IIS.