Microsoft released one of the very useful tool called Ex-folder, Ex-folder was previously know as PFDAVAdmin
We need to use this tool from Exchange server only as it runs with Microsoft Exchange Active Directory Topology Service.
Download this tool from Microsoft Technet Exchange site
Anyways I will document the steps for using Exfolder
- Download Exfolders and copy the executable file to the Exchange Bin folder
- Note: If we try to run from different location it will crash simply.
- In order to run it we need to import the TurnOffSNVerificationForExFolders.reg
- Once we import this Reg we can run this Exfolders.exe from Bin Folder
- We need to select GC Server and Exchange Database were we need to set the permissions.
- In the following window click on the Database option and then click the browse button to select the database
- Now you will see all the mailboxes in the selected database
- Right click and select folder permission
- Then add the users and give the appropriate permission you want to give.