Microsoft has release the new roll update for Exchange 2010 SP2 Roll UP 4
Download it Link
On Aug 13 2012 it was release which has fixed the following issues
- The Microsoft Exchange RPC Client Access service consumes 100 percent of CPU resources and stops responding on an Exchange Server 2010 Client Access server.
- Some email messages are not delivered when you set the MessageRateLimit parameter in a throttling policy in an Exchange Server 2010 environment.
- Recipient’s email address is resolved incorrectly to a contact’s email address in an Exchange Server 2010 environment.
- Journal report is not delivered to a journaling mailbox in an Exchange Server 2010 environment.
- Incorrect time zone in a notification when the Resource Booking Attendant declines a meeting request from a user in a different time zone in an Exchange Server 2010 environment.
- Sent item is copied to the Sent Items folder of the wrong mailbox in an Exchange Server 2010 environment when a user is granted the Send As permission
- 550 5.7.1″ NDR when an email message is sent between tenant organizations in a multi-tenant Exchange Server 2010 environment
This Roll Update has also resolves the issue that is described in Microsoft Security Bulletin MS12-058
MS12-058: Vulnerability in Microsoft Exchange Server WebReady document viewing could allow remote code execution: August 14, 2012